I’m not sure why I’ve been nominated for this but I know who dunnit – it was Jennifer Paetsch. Thank you, Jennifer, you absolute enigma. This award was created by another enigma – Okoto Enigma and you can find her blog here.
Here are the enigmatic rules:
- Post the award logo/image on your blog.
- Thank whoever nominated you and give a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and give a link as well.
- Nominate 10 – 20 deserving bloggers and notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; including one weird or funny question.
Here are the questions Jennifer asked me –
1. You found something in a drawer you forgot. What is it and what is it for?
I’m not sure but if it’s shiny I’ll make it into a necklace, eventually.
2. Favorite day of the year?
The other day, that was quite nice.
3. Cake or death?
Death by cake? Mmmm…
4. Do you prefer spicy, sweet, or savory?
Did I mention to you before that I was moody..? And indecisive..?
5. How many pets have you had in you life and what were they? Tell us about them!
Awww, three dogs, two ducks and a cat. Last night I dreamt they all morphed together to make one weird looking thing but I really loved it. Whatever the hell it was. Then it got its head stuck in a hole and I woke up. I’m still quite worried about whether it managed to get free. Save the… Dogduckcat thing.
I’M NOT EVEN GOING TO ATTEMPT TO DRAW THIS
These are my nominees for the award:
And these are my questions for them:
- What size shoes do you wear?
- What would you do if you looked up now and saw a huge spider just in front of you?
- On a scale of 1-10, 1 being not very far to 10 being HELL YEAH, WE RULE THE UNIVERSE, MOFO’S!!! How far do you think the human race has progressed since people learned to stand on their back legs?
- Tell me a secret, I promise to keep it to myself.
- How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck cars?
Time for this week’s questions from Cee.
Would you rather live where it is always hot or always cold?
Cold because I can wrap up warm in layers but if it is hot I cannot remove my skin. Hang on – who let Hannibal Lecter in here..?
Do you prefer long hair or short hair for yourself?
Short. I have weird curly hair that grows upwards and disobeys the rules of physics. I keep it in check by making sure it doesn’t get above itself, or me.
What is your favorite month of the year?
It was always June because of the long days but now I get hayfever in June so I’m swaying more towards May, though that is pretty sneezy too.
What is the easiest way for you to learn something new? By reading, by seeing and doing, in a classroom?
These days I like to watch online videos to learn but before the internet was invented I always found books a great source of knowledge and read everything I could get my hands on. I love learning and I’ll have a go at most things.