My internet has been out for the last few days so this is a belated birthday wish but some little smasher should have received this rather spiffing card that I made for him. It features the various animals that live in my house and cover everything in hair.
Happy birthday, Handsome!
I’m not sure why I’ve been nominated for this but I know who dunnit – it was Jennifer Paetsch. Thank you, Jennifer, you absolute enigma. This award was created by another enigma – Okoto Enigma and you can find her blog here.
Here are the enigmatic rules:
- Post the award logo/image on your blog.
- Thank whoever nominated you and give a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and give a link as well.
- Nominate 10 – 20 deserving bloggers and notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; including one weird or funny question.
Here are the questions Jennifer asked me –
1. You found something in a drawer you forgot. What is it and what is it for?
I’m not sure but if it’s shiny I’ll make it into a necklace, eventually.
2. Favorite day of the year?
The other day, that was quite nice.
3. Cake or death?
Death by cake? Mmmm…
4. Do you prefer spicy, sweet, or savory?
Did I mention to you before that I was moody..? And indecisive..?
5. How many pets have you had in you life and what were they? Tell us about them!
Awww, three dogs, two ducks and a cat. Last night I dreamt they all morphed together to make one weird looking thing but I really loved it. Whatever the hell it was. Then it got its head stuck in a hole and I woke up. I’m still quite worried about whether it managed to get free. Save the… Dogduckcat thing.
I’M NOT EVEN GOING TO ATTEMPT TO DRAW THIS
These are my nominees for the award:
My Inky Days
Draliman on Life
The Whitechapel Whelk
And these are my questions for them:
- What size shoes do you wear?
- What would you do if you looked up now and saw a huge spider just in front of you?
- On a scale of 1-10, 1 being not very far to 10 being HELL YEAH, WE RULE THE UNIVERSE, MOFO’S!!! How far do you think the human race has progressed since people learned to stand on their back legs?
- Tell me a secret, I promise to keep it to myself.
- How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck cars?